2009年6月5日星期五

holiday, TIRED..........>.<

arghh...so tired so tired ah... this holiday busy than no holiday ah... juz finish basketball competition, lose all...lose all ah... hav mood to play nicely but my friend, hate it.. feel like juz me alone in the game...noe play basketball de all foul out, less me alone play with the guys don noe play basketball de....tired ah, see all my friend get prize except me...really really sad lur....
saturday n sunday still have long jump n high jump competition for kl open...need wake up early again le....really tired ah....sigh..homework haven done yet so...really busy de holiday ah...kl open, i fight it le....

1 条评论:

  1. my dear sis..=p
    jia you ba..i know your feel.
    hahaa..jia you ba..
    you still got 1 week de holidays..
    you must 好好的珍惜
    。^~^。
    你最爱的妹妹。xD

    回复删除