2009年6月28日星期日

Result out, after go Genting Highland...

Today the result was coming out....i'm happy that my result is 62 when the time i get the result... coz before the result coming out, i'm thinking that tis year should be a terrible year, but tat's shock me...so today i can playing happily at Genting le....hehez.... today is my secong times to wear uniform go genting....really reallt terrible, when i take off the car, everyone was looking at me, really drop my face ah.....after that i have a rest in hotel, coz tat's really really tired....after wake up then go first world ballroom to celebrate the pelangi company anniversary, tis is my first time dinner start on 9.30o'clock lur....wait untill all call hungry, then my daddy go and buy some donuts for everyone of us.... about 12 the dinner juz end,make us missed the chance to watch movie then go back hotel write tis post...hahaha......

1 条评论:

  1. Walao ...u went genting also don wanna cal me ...so sad...dinner ???wat dinner is tat ???Pelangi company ?? the company is so strange to me,...hehe^^...where u stay ??go back hotel also can write post...lol...

    回复删除