2011年9月21日星期三

:)

Again and again wake up early. At 1st, wake up on 4, then 4.30 and 5 and 5.30, today, i wake up on 6. What an amazing time. Last night is my 1st time sleep alone, because Mr. Bear go back to his own place sleep.

Later will going to have a day trip in Bristol for free. This event is provide by my school. I will going with my friend and our register time is 1 o'clock, now is 7.36, seems like I wake up too early. haha.

I have met a lot of Malaysian. They are very kind, the one who make me so touch is Zoe, her english is very good, when she use English to talk with her friend, then i will be quiet, she saw that then will come to talk Chinese with me because she know that I'm not good in English. I'm so happy to know this friend. I love her so much. Yesterday I saw her transcript from Help, She don't have grade C, just only have A & B, what an amazing thing i know from her, she is very smart, clever, WTF, Help University is very hard to get A but she did it. Wao, she is super 'geng lo'.

Later will meet her again because we will going day trip together. Hope that we will be best friend. :)

没有评论:

发表评论