2012年2月11日星期六

H & M

Have been spent 52 pound in H&M.
One jacket, one long shirt, one necklace and one belt.
Think that this month cannot buy any item anymore. 
Save money are the serious mission i have to concern about.
If not, i can't travel around Europe and going home early.

Tomorrow still wanna shopping, hopefully i can control myself to not buying much.
God bless me.


My teacher Stephen Wong have checked for my english sentences, and this is what he correct for my sentences:


I spent £52 in H&M.
One jacket, one long shirt, one necklace and one belt.
I think i really can't buy anymore things for this month la.
I'm quite concerned about saving up my money right now.
If i don't, then i won't be able to travel around Europe nor go home early.

I'm going shopping again tomorrow!!!! Hopefully i will be able to control myself in spending on anything unnecessary.
God bless me la.


It's super cool!!! After he has correct it, I clapped my hand.. He can be a English teacher in Malaysia already!! hahahah!! How long I can enhance my English like him? hmmm! Is a difficult mission! go on girl. ^_^

没有评论:

发表评论