2012年2月13日星期一

eat eat.

What is happening on me, why is it keep on eat and eat and eat???

hmmm... well!!

I think this is not a bad things. Becuz i have been checked for my weight.

Before that, it was 47kg, but now, I'm 41kg!!

What's an amazing things had happened!!

I think I have to continue eating.

If not, my parents will worry about me staying in UK.

haha!!



Another correction for this blog. My teacher Stephen Wong show his ability again:

What is happening to me!! why do i keep on eating and eating?!

HMMMMMM..... well.... I think this isn't a bad thing since i recently checked my current weight.

Im 41KG leh!!!!! before that i was 47KG

Such an amazing weight loss leh....... but i think i will have to eat more otherwise my parents will worry about me staying in the UK for the next year!

Seems like i have a lot mistake on this blog too. keep it up girl. haha.


没有评论:

发表评论