2009年8月4日星期二

holiday.. parents more happy than me...

today really super boring ah....early morning wake up then go out eat 'ba gu teh' wif my mum n sister then go grandmum house...then back home...back home then all day do homework leh... the book keep many dao bao lur....really really many homework to do ah...really can die le...today finish 4 question of book keep still left 13 question should to do...argg...really can die le...still have a lot of exam need to read...i feel today study more than study at school leh...at school always play play play,today really study a lot of things leh....i think is good de ba...hahaha...
my parent really happy about we holiday lur...they really funny de, still ask us want go where play ah n many many lur....cute dao bao....yesterday when i arrive home my daddy phone to me n mum open the window talk to us n ask us happy or not lur...hahaha...they really cute de...after that my daddy phone twice to my mum leh, both of them laugh together, so crazy lur...then my mum told my daddy son laugh so much ah, that H1N1 wiil die de ah....i really get boom lur, they really really cute n funny ah....really tak boleh tahan ah....hahahaha.....

没有评论:

发表评论